Are you looking for an exclusive adventure for your family or group? Ocean Sports’ fleet of 3 luxurious catamarans can be privately chartered to accommodate gatherings from 1 to 166 people, and you can choose the details!
If you’d like to simply sail in the warm Hawaiian breeze, or experience the excitement of the Humpback Whales (in season), we recommend a two hour charter.
If you’d like to snorkel in pristine waters, followed by a sail in the warm Hawaiian breeze, we recommend a minimum of 3 hours for your charter.
If you’d like to snorkel in a protected cove, followed by a leisurely sail in the warm Hawaiian breeze, and some exciting whale watching (in season) we recommend a 4 hour charter.
Book Reservations Now!
All charters include:
- Experienced captain and friendly crew
- Complimentary open bar including: local beers on tap (Seasmoke and Alala), tropical cocktails, wine selection, champagne, soft drinks, and island juices
- Free round-trip transportation from South Kohala Resorts
- Experienced Humpback Whale Naturalist (on seasonal Whale Watches)
- Departure from Anaeho’omalu Bay (Seasmoke), Kawaihae Harbor (Alala) or Honokohau Harbor (Manu Iwa)
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu are wet boardings. Depending upon tide heights you may have to walk thru knee-deep water
- Please note: Cruises scheduled on Alala operate under POWER only (sailing is not available)
The two hour charter also includes:
- Veggie Crudite, Chips and Salsa, and a Gourmet Cheese Platter
The three and four hour charters also include:
- Continental Breakfast and Deli Style Buffet Lunch
- Top-of-the-line snorkel gear hand-fitted to you and your guests
- Guided snorkel tour (or you can choose to explore the reef on your own)
- On-board marine life talk and snorkel lesson
For an additional fee, you can choose to add to any charter cruise:
- Expanded menu
- Premium Bar
- Different Departure Points
- Wedding Vow Renewals
- Round Trip Transportation beyond the South Kohala Resort area