Special Small Group Exclusive Charters
If you’d like to sail along the beautiful Kohala coastline, or experience the excitement of the Humpback Whales (in season), we recommend a two hour charter.
1-6 passengers: $1197.00 includes Taxes and Fees
7-12 passengers: $2750.00 includes Taxes and Fees
(Suggested Gratuity $200.00)
If you’d like to snorkel in pristine waters, followed by a fun coastal sail, we require a minimum of 3 hours for your charter.
1-6 passengers: $1697.00 includes Taxes and Fees
7 -12 passengers: $3500.00 includes Taxes and Fees
(Suggested Gratuity $300.00)
If you’d like to snorkel in a protected cove, followed by a leisurely coastal sail, and some exciting whale watching (in season) we recommend a 4 hour charter.
1-6 passengers: $2197.00 includes Taxes and Fees
7-12 passengers: $4250.00 includes Taxes and Fees
(Suggested Gratuity $400.00)
Book Reservations Now!
For more information or reservations, please contact our
Group Sales Team
(808) 808-886-6666 ext. 2 or email:
All charters include:
- 5 Star Service from our experienced and friendly captain and crew
- Complimentary open bar featuring: Potters Brand Vodka, Rum, Bourbon and Gin, Canned beers, Cabernet and Chardonnay Wines and Soft Drinks (Diet Coke, Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Ginger Ale, Tropical Juices, Club Soda, Tonic Water and Aloha Springs Water).
- Experienced Humpback Whale Naturalist (on seasonal Whale Watches)
- Departure from Anaeho’omalu Bay – Please note that in order to access our tender boat boarding ramp, you will have to walk thru shoreline water. Depending on wind and sea conditions, the water may be more than knee-deep.
3 and 4 hour Charters also include:
- Snorkel gear hand-fitted to you and your guests
- Guided snorkel tour (or you can choose to explore the reef on your own)
- On-board marine life talk and snorkel lesson
At this great rate, we don’t include:
- Meal Service, but if you’d like to bring your own food aboard, we’ll store it safely and even help serve it!
- Ground transporation – You’ll need to meet us at our departure point
Optional extras may be available for an additional fee. Please ask us or details!
Click HERE to see the Manu Iwa Fact Sheet