Search for the Spinner Dolphins!
Watch them Play with the Boat!
Snorkel Pristine Reefs!
Cruise the beautiful Kohala coastline aboard our luxurious catamaran as we search for the playful Nai’a (Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins). Our trained marine naturalists will answer all your questions about the dolphins, and brief you on the unique Hawaiian reef life. You’ll get to use top-of-the-line snorkel gear and snorkel with our guides in the pristine waters of a protected cove. Of course we’ll also include a delicious continental breakfast, and after you’re done playing in the water we’ll open up the bar and set out our delicious Deli Lunch Buffet.
April 16 - November 30
Tuesdays and Thursdays from Kawaihae
Family Friendly--Kids ages 6-12 go for 50%, and kids 5 and under go for FREE
- Complimentary Bar with Island Brews on Tap and Tropical Drinks
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from Waikoloa and Kohala Resorts
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Cruises departing from Kawaihae Harbor require government-issued photo I.D.
- Cruises departing from Anaeho’omalu Bay require “wet-boardings” - you may need to walk thru knee deep water.
$147 - Adults; $73.50 - Children (6-12); Children under 6 always ride for FREE!