Are you looking for the best snorkeling on the Kona/Kohala Coast?
The Ocean Sports Snorkel Adventure will take you to the BEST, most pristine reefs on the coast.- With more than a dozen sites to choose from, your Captain will select the ideal spot for the day’s ocean conditions.
We’ll include a delicious continental breakfast, deli style lunch buffet, soft drinks and complimentary bar (for adults - ID required).
- Learn about Hawaii’s Unique Marine Life from our on board naturalist
- We’ll proved a Snorkel Lesson, Snorkel Gear, and Flotation Devices (Banana Boats, Boogie Boards and Life Jackets)
- Be sure to ask for your personalized in-water tour of the reef!
- Cruises scheduled on our deluxe catamaran “Alala” are under power only (sailing not available)
Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Dec 1 - April 15: 10:30-2:00
Available Every Day of the Week
April 16 - Nov 30: 9:00-12:30
Most Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from Anaeho’omalu Bay on our Legendary Sailing Catamarans “Seasmoke” or “Manu Iwa”
Most Tuesdays and Thursdays from Kawaihae Harbor on our Deluxe Power Catamaran “Alala
Not sure where to meet us? Call us at (808)886-6666 ext.103!
- Family Friendly--Kids ages 6-12 go for 50%, and kids under 6 sail for FREE
- Complimentary Bar with Island Brews on Tap and Captain’s Special Cocktails
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A’Bay”) are “wet-boardings”. Depending on tide heights you may need to walk through knee-deep water!
- Departures from Kawaihae Harbor require government issued photo ID.
$147- Adults; $73.50 - Children (6-12); Children under 6 always cruises for FREE!