Step aboard the glass bottom boat and explore the amazing Hawaiian reef without ever getting wet! Relax under the shaded canopy and view green sea turtles grazing, colorful tropical fish, and unique Hawaiian coral through six full-size windows. Book online!
Great snorkeling, experienced and friendly crew, stable and spacious catamarans, plus lunch and bar are included.
- Starts at
- Summer Snorkel Adventure
- Snorkel Whale Watch Adventure
Award Winning Snorkel Cruises!
For the best snorkeling on the Kona-Kohala Coast, choose the Ocean Sports Snorkel Adventure Cruise! Our experienced Captains will choose your cruise destination from over a dozen snorkel sites, so you can explore the best reef for the day’s conditions.
From April 1st through December 14th, this Big Island Snorkeling Cruise is available most Mondays and Wednesdays from Anaeho’omalu Bay, and most Fridays and Saturdays from Kawaihae Harbor. During our Whale Watch Season (December 15 through March 31st) we offer the cruise most Sundays from Anaeho’omalu Bay, and most Tuesdays and Fridays from Kawaihae Harbor. Cruises scheduled to depart from Anaeho’omalu Bay include real near coastal sailing — cruises scheduled to depart from Kawaihae are aboard our deluxe power catamaran.
We include a marine life briefing on every cruise, so you’ll know what to look for when you get in the water, and we’ll also provide high quality snorkel gear and instruction. Ask us for a guided tour of the reef…or choose to explore with your buddy. After you’re done playing in the water, enjoy a picnic lunch, soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails and then enjoy a leisurely sail or cruise back to shore.
- Picnic sandwiches and snacks, soft drinks and a selection of beers, wines and cocktails.
- Onboard marine life briefing, snorkel lesson and gear, and guided snorkel tours are available — just ask us!
- Choose a cruise on Seasmoke for real near coastal sailing…you can take the helm and experience the excitement of true coastal sailing or just relax on deck and let us do the work
- Fun for the whole family!
- Great photo ops!
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A’Bay”) are “wet-boardings”. Depending on wind and surf conditions, you may need to walk through knee-deep (or higher) water to board the shuttle boat!