For the best snorkeling on the Big Island of Hawaii, join Ocean Sports! Explore beautiful reefs with our experienced crew…and we even include a picnic lunch and complementary bar. Reserve your adventure today!
Whale Watching Cruises
The "Biggest" Adventure of All -- See the Humpback Whales from aboard our spacious and stable catamarans. Guaranteed Sightings! Don't miss out...Reserve your cruise today!
- Departs from Anaeho’omalu Bay or Kawaihae Harbor.
- Includes soft drinks and juices and crunchy snacks.
- 3 different departure times (8:00, 9:30 or 10:30)
- Guaranteed Sightings (see a Humpback Whale with us or ride again for FREE until you do).
- Ocean Sports is proud to observe Federal Whale Watching Guidelines – we won’t approach Humpbacks closer than 100 yards or maneuver our vessels in ways that would impact their behaviors.
- Starts at
- Wake up with the Whales! Departs Anaeho'omalu Bay Dec - March
- Mid-Morning Whale Watch departs Kawaihae Harbor Dec - March
- Late-Morning Whale Watch departing Anaeho'omalu Bay Dec - March
Experience the Excitement of the Humpbacks Whales in Hawaii!
Join us aboard one of our stable and spacious catamarans for a morning Whale Watch Cruise. Both of our departure locations are within the National Marine Humpback Whale Sanctuary Waters so we don’t have to travel far to see the Whales. Our highly-trained naturalists will interpret the whales’ behaviors and answer all your Humpback questions. We’ll deploy our onboard hydrophone (weather dependent) so you can listen to the Humpbacks’ songs.
Ocean Sports offers the best Whale Watch Guarantee on the island…see a Humpback or ride again for FREE until you do (or choose to try our Snorkel or Sunset Cruise for just the difference in fares)!
Whale Watch Cruises are available from December 15 – March 31st. Reserve your tour online today!
Ocean Sports knows where the whales are…we’ve been operating Whale Watch Cruises on the Kohala Coast since 1981!