For the BEST snorkeling on the Kona-Kohala Coast, choose the Ocean Sports Snorkel Adventure. With more than a dozen sites to choose from, your Captain will select the ideal spot for the day’s ocean conditions.
We’ll include a deli style lunch buffet, soft drinks and complimentary bar (for adults – ID required).
Do you have dietary restrictions? We may be able to accommodate your special meal requests, but please call us at least 72 hours prior to your activity day at 808.886-6666 ext. 1, to discuss your options.
- Learn about Hawaii’s Unique Marine Life from our on board naturalist
- We’ll provide a Snorkel Lesson, Snorkel Gear, and Flotation Devices (Banana Belts, Boogie Boards and Life Jackets)
- Be sure to ask for your personalized in-water tour of the reef!
- Cruises scheduled on our deluxe catamaran “Alala” are under power only (sailing not available on this vessel)
- Choose this Cruise and you’ll automatically be enrolled in our Passport Rewards Program!
Winter Snorkel & Whale Watch Adventure Cruise
Dec 1 – April 15: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
During our Whale Watch Season, we’ll include some time watching the Humpback Whales before and/or after snorkeling! We can’t guarantee sightings…but we know you’ll have a good time!
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Snorkel Adventure Cruise
Summer Snorkel Adventure Cruise
April 16 – Nov 30: 9:00-12:00
Most Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from Anaeho’omalu Bay on our Legendary Sailing Catamarans “Seasmoke” or “Manu Iwa”
Most Tuesdays and Thursdays from Kawaihae Harbor on our Deluxe Power Catamaran “Alala”
Not sure where to meet us? Call us at (808)886-6666 ext.1!
- Family Friendly–Kids ages 6-12 go for 50%, and kids under 6 sail for FREE
- Complimentary Tropical Bar with Island Brews on Tap and Captain’s Special Cocktails
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A’Bay”) are “wet-boardings”. Depending on wind and surf conditions, you may need to walk through knee-deep (or higher) water to board the shuttle boat!
Adults: $147 + tax & fees
Children (6-12) $73.50 + tax & fees
Children under 6 always cruise for FREE!