For the BEST snorkeling on the Kona-Kohala Coast, choose the Ocean Sports Snorkel Adventure. With more than a dozen sites to choose from, your Captain will select the ideal spot for the day’s ocean conditions.
We’ll include a deli style lunch buffet, soft drinks and complimentary bar (for adults – ID required).
Do you have dietary restrictions? We may be able to accommodate your special meal requests, but please call us at least 72 hours prior to your activity day at 808.886-6666 ext. 1, to discuss your options.
- Learn about Hawaii’s Unique Marine Life from our on board naturalist
- We’ll provide a Snorkel Lesson, Snorkel Gear, and Flotation Devices (Banana Belts, Boogie Boards and Life Jackets)
- Be sure to ask for your personalized in-water tour of the reef!
- Cruises scheduled on our deluxe catamaran “Alala” are under power only (sailing not available on this vessel)
- Choose this Cruise and you’ll automatically be enrolled in our Passport Rewards Program!
Winter Snorkel & Whale Watch Adventure Cruise
Dec 1 – April 15: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
During our Whale Watch Season, we’ll include some time watching the Humpback Whales before and/or after snorkeling! We can’t guarantee sightings…but we know you’ll have a good time!
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Snorkel Adventure Cruise
Summer Snorkel Adventure Cruise
April 16 – Nov 30: 9:00-12:00
Available most Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from either Kawaihae Harbor or Anaeho’omalu Bay.
Cruises scheduled to depart from Anaeho’omalu Bay include REAL near coastal sailing — cruises scheduled to depart from Kawaihae are aboard our deluxe power catamaran.
Not sure where to meet us? Call us at (808)886-6666 ext.1!
- Family Friendly–Kids ages 6-12 go for 50%, and kids under 6 sail for FREE
- Complimentary Tropical Bar with Island Brews on Tap and Captain’s Special Cocktails
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A’Bay”) are “wet-boardings”. Depending on wind and surf conditions, you may need to walk through knee-deep (or higher) water to board the shuttle boat!
Adults: $147 + tax & fees
Children (6-12) $73.50 + tax & fees
Children under 6 always cruise for FREE!