For the BEST snorkeling on the Kona-Kohala Coast, choose the Ocean Sports Snorkel Adventure. With more than a dozen sites to choose from, your Captain will select the ideal spot for the day’s ocean conditions.
We’ll include beers, wine, soft drinks, and tropical juices to quench your thirst, as well as individually wrapped picnic sandwiches and snacks.
Winter Snorkel & Whale Watch Adventure Cruise
Dec 15 – April 15: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
During our Whale Watch Season, we’ll include some time watching the Humpback Whales before and/or after snorkeling! We can’t guarantee sightings…but we know you’ll have a good time!
Most Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from Anaeho’omalu Bay.
Snorkel Adventure Cruise
Summer Snorkel Adventure Cruise
April 16 – Dec 14: 9:00-12:00
Available most Mondays from Anaeho’omalu Bay, and most Wednesdays and Saturdays from Kawaihae Harbor. PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO VANDALIZATION OF OUR TENDER BOAT AT ANAEHO’OMALU, ALL CRUISES WILL DEPART FROM KAWAIHAE THRU 8/31/21.
Cruises scheduled to depart from Anaeho’omalu Bay include REAL near coastal sailing — cruises scheduled to depart from Kawaihae are aboard our deluxe power catamaran.
Please call us at (808)886-6666 to confirm your departure location.
- Family Friendly–Kids ages 6-12 go for 50%, and kids under 6 sail for FREE.
- Soft drinks, tropical juices, beers and wine.
- Individually wrapped picnic sandwiches and snacks.
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A’Bay”) are “wet-boardings”. Depending on wind and surf conditions, you may need to walk through knee-deep (or higher) water to board the shuttle boat!