For the BEST snorkeling on the Kona-Kohala Coast, choose the Ocean Sports Snorkel Adventure. With more than a dozen sites to choose from, your Captain will select the ideal spot for the day’s ocean conditions.
We’ll include soft drinks, tropical juices, beers and wine to quench your thirst. Unfortunately, due to current COVID-19 regulations we cannot provide food service, but you’re welcome to bring your own food (and alcoholic beverages aboard) and we’ll store them for you until you’re ready to eat and drink!
Winter Snorkel & Whale Watch Adventure Cruise
Dec 15 – April 15: 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
During our Whale Watch Season, we’ll include some time watching the Humpback Whales before and/or after snorkeling! We can’t guarantee sightings…but we know you’ll have a good time!
Most Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
Snorkel Adventure Cruise
Summer Snorkel Adventure Cruise
April 16 – Dec 14: 9:00-12:00
Available daily from either Kawaihae Harbor or Anaeho’omalu Bay.
Cruises scheduled to depart from Anaeho’omalu Bay include REAL near coastal sailing — cruises scheduled to depart from Kawaihae are aboard our deluxe power catamaran.
Not sure where to meet us? Call us at (808)886-6666 ext.1!
- Family Friendly–Kids ages 6-12 go for 50%, and kids under 6 sail for FREE.
- Soft drinks, tropical juices, beers and wine.
- Due to current COVID-19 regulations, we cannot provide food service, but you’re welcome to bring your own food (and alcoholic beverages) aboard!
- Wear a swimsuit and cover-up and bring towels and sunscreen. We’ll provide the rest!
- Departures from Anaeho’omalu Bay (“A’Bay”) are “wet-boardings”. Depending on wind and surf conditions, you may need to walk through knee-deep (or higher) water to board the shuttle boat!